Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bathroom Monologue: Venn-Shades-of-Grey

“A monologue about Anthony Venn-Brown? Okay, but I don’t know if there’s anything funny I can say about a gay guy who tried so hard to be heterosexual that he wound up with kids. He lived the punch line, and any joke after that is much less funny. But I do admire Mr. Venn-Brown for being such an advocate of alternative lifestyles. The world could use more openly gay evangelists. There’s a missionary position joke there, but I won’t make it, out of my respect to this man. It’s people like him who have made me quit calling myself ‘straight,’ because is a lesbian really crooked? We both bend to get our work done.”

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the mention.....and the respect.....and thank god for google alerts eh.....hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008