Monday, January 23, 2012

Spoiled #1 - David Fincher's The Game


A new Consumed has appeared, but it’s not what you expected.

Consumed: Spoiled #1 is an in-depth conversation about David Fincher’s The Game. Unlike normal Consumed Podcasts, there is only one topic and we spoil the heck out of it. In this case the movie is 15 years old and hinges on so many twists that it can only really be appreciated when speaking without holding back.

My favorite Fincher flick, The Game stars Michael Douglas as a tycoon who is targeted by CRS, an all-consuming corporation that manipulates his business, television, home, family and personal life until even his sanity is fleeting. Allegedly it’s a game, but he can’t get it to stop. It all leads to what is quite possibly my favorite twist ending of all time.

You can hear Spoiled #1 by clicking here.


Let us know if you enjoy it. All feedback is welcome.

2 comments:

  1. You sound nothing like what I expected!

    Great discussion though. I'm going to go back and listen to the others for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have to ask what you thought I'd sound like.

      Delete

Counter est. March 2, 2008