Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bathroom Monologue: My Last Three Nights


Update: I’ll break at Charlie Rose. I should probably check the blogs then anyway. Writing a novel is making me a bad internet buddy.

Update: I'll break at midnight. It’s too late to drop into a Rose interview anyway.

Update: 12:30? How can it be 12:30 when I'm behind? I'll just go to bed at 1:00. Let’s see how much I can get done.

Update: How have I only finished five pages? Jesus. I'll go to bed at 2:00. Just an hour. And hour of solid effort and this chapter will be perfect.

Update: 2:10 is pretty much 2:00.

Update: I can do 2:30.

Update: My eyes are now too bleary to read a clock.

4 comments:

  1. JOHN! Slow down man! I love that you're writing but don't do it at the risk of your health. This kind of push can't be good for you. Sloooooooooooow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. But then do you wake in the morning to find that your last two pages make absolutely no sense? If not, I salute you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder I keep seeing you online in the evenings. I'm on the west coast though, so it's not as late for me. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should learn to stop! Things fall together much better when you're not tired ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Counter est. March 2, 2008